We value safety and operate our stores with strict protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. When visiting a Pick-n-Pull used auto parts store and yard, you acknowledge and agree to assume any and all risks you may encounter. Pick-n-Pull does not assume responsibility for injuries to you or damage to your vehicle that you may sustain while on our premises. Please exercise caution while on our premises and while removing parts from vehicles and carrying parts. If you observe a condition in the store or in the yard which you believe is dangerous, please alert management immediately.
For your safety and the safety of those around you, parts are not allowed in the store, with the exception of purchasing parts or returning parts and cores. All tool boxes, bags, purses and other containers will be checked. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
For safety and environmental reasons:
- No torches
- No body saws
- No jacks
- No batteries
- No battery jump packs
- No cores with oil
- No glass containers or other glass objects
- No alcohol
- No smoking
- No children under 16 years of age in the yard
- Children in the waiting area must be under customer-provided adult supervision at all times
Additional safety tips when visiting a Pick-n-Pull location:
- Wear protective gloves when handling vehicle parts.
- Practice safe lifting techniques using your body when lifting an object.
- Wear closed toe shoes when handling vehicle parts.
- Stay in designated walkways.
- Be alert for trip hazards, uneven ground and mobile equipment.
- Do not move or remove the wheel stands that are under the vehicles.
- Do not jack vehicles up.
- Protect yourself from weather conditions.
- During extreme heat always remember: water, rest and shade.
Return to About page